Culture & Nature of Panama
An Exclusive Adventure - City to Rainforest and Mountains to the Sea!
Join us as we travel to Panama for an unparalleled “hands-on” nature and cultural experience. Enjoy birding and wildlife viewing along the famous Pipeline Road, explore the colonial heritage of incredible Panama City, paddle a dugout canoe on the Chargres River to visit an Embera Indian native village, hike in the cloud forest and then snorkel in the crystal-clear waters of the Caribbean! Don’t miss this opportunity to discover Panama.
Casco Vieja & New Panama
Chargres River & Gamboa
Emberá Indigenous People
Miraflores Locks of the Panama Canal
Poison Dart Frog
Fruit & Vegetable Markets
San Blas Islands
Starfish in Crystal Clear Seas
Dates: Saturday to Saturday, November through June. Custom dates available.
Cost: Starting at $2499
· City tour of Casco Vieja (Colonial Panama) with partial transfer through the Miraflores locks in the Panama Canal.
· Hike in an ancient cloud forest and along the world-famous Pipeline Road, which is part of the Soberania National Park, an important watershed within the Panama Canal.
· Boat to the San Blas Islands, swim in the crystal clear waters and observe Guna (previously known as Kuna) women making traditional “molas” a colorful reverse appliquéd cotton dress.
· Travel in a dugout canoe on the Chagres River to visit an Embera native village in the rainforest of Chagres National Park for a wonderful cultural experience.
· Journey through the Cordillera Central Mountain range, which contain 11,000-foot peaks and some of Central America's best whitewater rivers.
· Visit the Summit Botanical Gardens and a Harpy Eagle Aviary, the national bird of Panama and perhaps the strongest bird of prey in the world.
· Tour the downtown financial district of modern Panama. From the city to rainforest and Mountains to the Sea! Panama is an incredible adventure.
· Transfers as described
· English-speaking guide
· Excursions as described with expert guides
· Daily breakfasts
· Lodging at Central Hotel or similar Panama City
· Lodging at Gamboa Rainforest Reserve or similar Gamboa
· Lodging at Hotel Bambito Resort
· Lodging at Boquete Garden Inn or Hotel Panamonte, or similar in Boquette
· Lodging at Riande Airport Hotel or similar Panama City
· Flight Panama City - David RT
• Airfare to Panama City
• Any personal expenses
• Alcohol beverages other than what may be included with meals.
• Gratuities for guide(s), wait staff, baggage assistance, housekeeping, etc. (USD)
• Travel cancellation insurance (advised)*
*EAC works with Travel Insurance Services with no add-on costs
NOTE: US Passports MUST be valid for 6 months after your arrival date to Panama
Option extensions available.